Sunday, March 7, 2021

Girls' Birthdays {2020}

Olivia's Birthday

At the end of October, we celebrated Olivia's birthday. She turned eleven!  She asked her dad for LED lights that change color for her bedroom, which she got a few days before her actual birthday.  We bought her some fun balloons in her favorite color, and Carissa blew them up and put them in her bedroom to surprise her when she came home.  I took some pictures of her with her balloons with her magical colored lighting.




She got to open some presents before enjoying her requested meal that I made for her and getting dessert.  She simply requested Jell-O brand blue raspberry gelatin.  I don't normally buy mainstream gelatin products, but I made an exception this time.








 

 Elizabeth's Birthday

Then in mid-December, we celebrated Elizabeth's ninth birthday.  Nine years old! We decided on getting her outdoors exploration items.  Carissa wanted to be the one to pick out things, as she was very excited about it.  She then asked me what I thought about everything.  I think she's really getting into the parenting thing, which I love. :-)  I guess I should have turned on the light; the pictures aren't the clearest.  She was such a happy girl, though!  I got her some gummy snakes to put on the cake I made for her. 













My baby girls are getting so big!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment