Friday, November 20, 2009

Yet More to Post!

I have a few minutes to post a bit more. 

I actually got out the microscope this week so that we could look at some insects that we collected, namely a Diana fritillary butterfly (female), honeybee, and yellow jacket wasp.  I'm going to try to include them in the animal notebook in some way.  I think I'm going to try using laminating sheets to put them down on paper.  I'm not sure whether that will work or not.  If anyone has a clever idea, please do share. 

I also wanted to share some pictures of Trusten painting.  He gets really excited about it.  But, one of my programs apparently doesn't like the photos.  I'll upload two of them, though, without that stupid program.





AND, we're going to start Prepare and Pray with Nathan.  I'll talk more about that in my next post!

1 comment:

  1. Tara, you should download Picasa 3 - it is super easy!

    Boys look great!

    ReplyDelete