Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Jaden's Sock Puppets and Flamingo

I forgot to post some pics yesterday of other things Jade has made.  He likes to use my hot glue gun to make things.  He even bought some more glue sticks for the thing.  He wanted to buy his own gun, but I told him I didn't like that idea and that he could just use mine when he wanted.  ;-)

Sock Puppet:

Gluing on the nose

Trust and Liv are usually nearby watching Big Brother

The finished product--a sock puppet made by a sweet, handsome boy
 
Flamingo:

Cool flamingo

He got the stuff out when my friend Jessica and her family stayed with us.  He made something for her daughter Kaia.  Kaia then made her own caterpillar, and she made a fuzzy face for me.  Jaden made a sock puppet to give as a baby shower gift to his Aunt Meg (my sister).  She is supposed to play with it for her baby.  :-)  He gave one to my mother as well.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment