Wednesday, June 17, 2015

What We Did...(February 2015)

This month William finished another course via Minecraft Homeschool, "Castles and Cannons."  He scored a 96%.  The course covered the medieval European period, discussing castles, knights, and so forth.  He went through the lessons, took the quizzes, and built the required structures with details that proved he understood the lessons and the architecture, furniture, weapons, etc. of that time in Europe. 

There was also snow play:







And bird-watching:


 Male northern cardinals

Female northern cardinal (Cardinalis cardinalis)




Hot chocolate drinking (with Elyon marshmallows):




Reading about mushrooms and other fungi:


Picture I shared before in my last mushroom post.  Awesome books!


Spinach-dip eating:

Only Elizabeth helped me eat the dip.  I got the recipe from my mother, and I made the stuff numerous times before I got sick of it.


Going places:


Liv will be a good momma one day.  She's got some of her ponies there, too, as horses are still her favorite thing.


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment