Friday, June 17, 2011

FREE Math Book & Accompanying Lab Book and 2-Minute Mysteries Book

Free with free shipping.  First come, first serve.

First a Miquon Orange Book (math, first grade level), new condition but missing the first sheet (first 2 pages) and the book that accompanies all the Miquon books, Lab Sheet Annotations, which I bought in good used condition.  We just never did use Miquon, although I did buy Cuisenaire rods and use them.



Secondly, a duplicate copy of Still More Two-Minute Mysteries by Donald Sobol.  I got this copy as a child as a library give-away book.  It's the book I picked out.  It was a library book, so it was quite used when I got it, but it's still in fair condition, not falling apart, no marks, etc.  I thought this was one of the books that came up missing from my childhood collection, so when I went to buy the other two books in the series for my son Jaden William, I bought this one as well.  After the fact, I realized we still had my copy on the shelf.  Great book for crime-solving minds!




Comment on this post if you want something, and I will contact the first ones who post for their address(es).


Thanks in advance for taking these off my hands!

2 comments:

  1. Hi do you still have the miquon orange book? I just got mine and it's missing a bunch of pages!

    Milkjugs07 at gmail

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I actually do. Would you like the teacher's book, too? I think my orange book is missing the first sheet (2 pages), but that's it.

    ReplyDelete