Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Off Week

Week of Jan. 6 to 12, 2013:

This week was an extra housework week where Jaden helped with things for two days and earned two free days.  We read some Swiss Family Robinson on the first day, and we read scriptures and a bit of other stuff during the week, but no book work, except for Trusten on sixth day. 

And on my last post I'd entitled it the new Roman year (have since changed it), but I realized I didn't even go into what I was going to say about that.  There was an article on the Mayans in Jaden's Weekly Reader and a year in review, but I'm done with typing today. 

Here are a couple pictures from the week:

 Jaden brought in ice from the chickens' water one day to show me.  It'd had leaves in it, and the imprints were on it and other cool crystalline structures.  I was so afraid it was going to melt enough to break in the house.  I hurriedly took a picture and then told him to get out with it. LOL  Well...it dropped and shattered all over the floor, anyway.  Ha!  Oh well, it was no big deal.  It was easy for him to clean up and soooo much better than glass.


Two sweet boys watching the chickens together, talking, and Jaden carving something.

No comments:

Post a Comment