Saturday, October 18, 2014

2014 Children's Character

Early last year I posted projects I made for the kids that detailed their positive character traits.  I made them new specialized projects this year to add to their keepsake files.  This time I used the construction paper from which I cut the hearts that we used for our "What I Love About Myself" projects recently.  I decorated them with stickers that showed each child's love and interests.  Then I typed out sentences about each child, rather than fill the card stock with individual descriptive words.

Here they are:


I'm truly pleased to have Jaden William as my firstborn.  He's a brilliant, compassionate, innovative, and kind child who is transforming into an awesome adolescent.  It seems everyone we meet is impressed by his politeness, knowledge and wisdom, and thoughtfulness and helpfulness.  He takes initiative, makes friends easily, and possesses excellent leadership abilities, not waiting for someone else to do the right thing or set a precedent. I'm so glad he's mine!!



Trusten has made a fine friend to William, and he's so smart that the four-year age gap doesn't hurt much.  He seems to self-teach quite well or at least very quickly catch on to things, which certainly makes my job easier.v He keeps me laughing and thinking.  He's my cute kangaroo! I couldn't imagine my life without this one, either.  I'm so glad he's mine!!


Although Liv is my most challenging child, she is soooo smart, and she's also very motherly toward her baby sister.  I absolutely love hearing her talk at length about things I couldn't imagine another child her age talking about.  She is goofy, too, and so is good for a laugh.  I'm so glad she's mine!!


My baby... I don't think it's possible for anyone to have a child as loving and precious as she is.  She's here, and she's my girl!  She reminds me so much of myself (the good parts, anyway, and I frankly think she's a lot better than I am and hope she will always be).  She is brimming with so much love and just wants to pour it out upon others.  She is always smiling and cheers everyone up.  She is the youngest of us all, but she's the best example.  She reminds us of how we all ought to be.  She has made me feel ashamed several times, because of the loving way she's acted toward a sibling after I've spoken harshly and upset one of them.  But she neither is angry at me for it, either.  She just shows love and forgiveness towards all.  She's beautiful, inside and out.  And I'm so glad she's mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment