Friday, August 2, 2019

December 2018 Revealed

Elizabeth turned seven. 


Olivia got her sister a snake!



She wanted a vanilla cake, and I iced half of it with vanilla, half chocolate.  She enjoyed a little of both sides. 




I got Lizi a snuggly shirt and a blue sweatshirt with a cute, fuzzy black monster on it. 




Her Kissa Boo got Elizabeth a lava lamp, because she talked of how she liked Carissa's lamps.  She also found her a magnetic sand kit with dinosaurs.  She still loves playing with it a lot.  She will play with it for a long while.  It's a great sensory delight.




I saw this beautiful coyote one morning.  I had hoped for a better picture, but I was lucky to get this shot before it went out of sight.



Carissa wanted to show me the beautiful lights at some place in Tulsa.  It really was something.  They string sooooo many lights.  To date, it was the most dazzling winter light display I've experienced.  We walked around for a little bit, but it was so cold!  I really want the kids to see it this year.





I spontaneously decided I wanted to make a delicious chicken and dressing feast.  William stayed with us during that time, and when the other kids got back, they ate the yummy leftovers.



Monopoly!


Kissa Boo got on the floor to play along with Elizabeth with the blocks while we waited for our oil change.




My mom got us these cute knit hats.  They're adorable, and we interchange them. I was given the cranberry one, but as you can see, we trade depending on what we're wearing.  So much fun!



That finishes up 2018!  Look for the last few months coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment