Monday, October 17, 2011

Some Fall Pictures

The first day of the Feast of Tabernacles was on the Roman date of October 13 this year.  I'll talk more about that in my next post, but I'd like to share some pictures of pre-Tabernacles. 

Nathan has built a storage building.  He only lacks a door now, I think.  It's painted nicely.  I'll have to post a finished picture soon.  Jaden William has watched and helped a bit, too.

There are some pictures of some walks down our road.  We've been walking regularly again, now that it is cooled off some. 

There are various caterpillar pictures.

Then there are a few pictures taken when the children and I had to go stay with my parents a few days, because we had an unknowing leak that was finally discovered, so our house received water damage and mold.  Nathan is busy rebuilding now.

A Day of Building...

Nathan working on a storage building for us


Liv in Trusten's shirt (was Jade's that I had made for him and will be hers next year) and a hat...silly girl

Jade sweeping trash out of storage building

Friend Casey and Nathan working on the roof

Jaden sweeping beside Liv, as she insisted on sitting there

Trusten playing in the yard, near the fire pit

During a walk...


My three sweet babies

Hanging bird nest, perhaps of a pair of Orioles

Hanging bird nest

Jade insisted on collecting the nest, saying the birds are finished with it

A nice addition to his collection, the first hanging nest we've ever seen

A Caterpillar...

Probably the larva of a Spice bush butterfly

During Our Trip...

Trust and Liv during movie time

Jade working on his grammar lesson

Looking up to smile for the camera

Trust playing with a money jar while Liv sits on her active pony

He must LOVE playing with that jar

But Liv loves her pony even more

Or maybe she just likes when I take pictures of her


Children at the boat ramp (White River) down the road from my parents' house

Liv and I in front of the river...almost all my pictures are facing in the sun :-(

More Caterpillars, a Spider, a Millipede, and a Snake...

Black and Yellow Argiope spider; the ones that put a zigzag (not shown here) in their webs

Trusten with a Sycamore Tussock Moth caterpillar on a piece of Sycamore bark

Trusten enjoying his caterpillar

Liv watching a caterpillar crawling

Liv likes to pet the soft fuzzy backs of the Sycamore Tussock moth caterpillars

I found this on my camera; Jade had taken this picture of a large and lovely millipede one morning

Jade's latest snake capture in a shoebox, non-venomous, but unsure of its identity at this time

Close-up of the snake

During Another Walk...


A rock that caught my eye that Jade agreed to tumble for me

A centipede burrowing back in the dirt

Beautiful fall foilage

Liv was jealous of the trees and wanted her picture taken

My sweet blessings--Will, Trust, and Liv

Here's one of Trusten's faces...and check out Liv's expression

Jaden William had an itch, and Liv's few seconds of standing still were up

Trust...imitating some wild animal he saw nearby, perhaps?

Fall view of road

Neighbor's horses in beautiful fall surroundings

Had to zoom in on that tree...just gorgeous

Goldenrod...I think

Sassafras trees...some red, some yellow

Calico Asters

Wish I knew what this is...very pretty

The land up on the right with the yellow-leafed trees is our property

Part of our property


And Yet Another Caterpillar...
 
Jade with a new caterpillar find

What we believe is the larva of a Polyphemus moth, but possibly a Luna moth


Hope you enjoyed the pictures.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment